Tribal Government Sources: Nations Alphabetical Listing -- FLast update: September 3, 2008
The listing of tribes in these pages have been compiled in order to allow for easier access to information on the culture and history of the Native American tribes of the United States.
Some of the links will have an icon next to them designating them as either Federally recognized () or State recognized ().
Appearance on this site does not mean an endorsement has been made for recognition of any particular tribe. The listing was created in
order to aid academic research.
- Fallon Paiute-Shoshone (aka Toi Ticutta) Tribe (Nevada)
Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria (California)
(formerly the Graton Rancheria)
- Fernandeño/Tataviam Tribe (California)
- Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe of South Dakota
Forest County Potawatomi Community (Wisconsin)
(previously Forest County Potawatomi Community of Wisconsin Potawatomi Indians)
- Fond du Lac Band of Chippewa Indians (Minnesota)
- Fort Belknap Indian Community of the Fort Belknap Reservation of Montana
- Fort Bidwell Indian Community of the Fort Bidwell Reservation of California
- Fort Independence Indian Community of Paiute Indians of the Fort Independence Reservation (California)
- Fort McDermitt Paiute and Shoshone Tribes of the Fort McDermitt Indian Reservation (Nevada and Oregon)
Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation (Arizona)
(formerly the Fort McDowell Mohave-Apache Community of the Fort McDowell Indian Reservation)
- Fort Mojave Indian Tribe of Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Fort Peck Tribal Council (Montana)
- Fort Sill Apache Tribe of Oklahoma