Legal ResourcesLast update: October 11, 2010
This is a list of Federal, State, and Canadian links to legal resources available on the web.
- Federal Legal Information
- Judicial Branch: the U.S. Supreme Court and the Federal Judiciary
- Legislative Branch: the U.S. House of Representatives, the U.S. Senate, bills and public laws.
- GPO Access: online databases of titles such as the Congressional Record, Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Register, U.S. Code, and the U.S. Constitution
- Historical Documents of the United States: which include the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, 18th and 19th century full text of the Congressional Record
- Washington State
- Judicial Branch: State Supreme Court and State Court of Appeals, Superior Courts, District Courts, Municipal Courts, and Tribal Courts
- Legislatve Branch: State Legislature, Revised Code of Washington (RCW), Washington Administrative Code (WAC), State Register, and bill information
- Thurston County Government
- County Goverment: listing of Washington State counties on the web.
- Historical Documents of Washington State: includes the State Constitution, the Enabling Act, and Territorial Government act.
- More Washington State government information.
- The 50 States
- Pacific Northwest States: government information on Alaska, California, Idaho, Montana, and Oregon.
- The 50 States: sources of legal information for all the states in the union including links to the legislature, state courts,etc.
- The 50 States Government Resources: Voter Registration: links to the elections divisions/commissions/departments of the 50 states.
- Canadian Government
- Other Legal Sources