Tribal Government Sources: Nations Alphabetical Listing -- HLast update: September 5, 2008
The listing of tribes in these pages have been compiled in order to allow for easier access to information on the culture and history of the Native American tribes of the United States.
Some of the links will have an icon next to them designating them as either Federally recognized () or State recognized ().
Appearance on this site does not mean an endorsement has been made for recognition of
any particular tribe. The listing was created in order to aid academic research.
Habematolel Pomo of Upper Lake (California)
(formerly the Upper Lake Band of Pomo Indians of
Upper Lake Rancheria of California)
- Haliwa-Saponi (North Carolina)
Hannahville Indian Community (Michigan)
(previously listed as the Hannahville Indian Community of Wisconsin Potawatomie Indians of Michigan)
- Hassanamisco (Massachusetts)
- Havasupai Tribe of the Havasuapi Reservation (Arizona)
Ho-Chunk Nation of Wisconsin
(formerly the Wisconsin Winnebago Tribe)
- Hoh Indian Tribe of the Hoh Indian Reservation (Washington)
- Hoopa Valley Tribe(California)
Hopi Tribe of Arizona
- Hopi Cultural Preservation Office (via Northern Arizona University)
- Hopland Band of Pomo Indians of the Hopland Rancheria (California)
- Houlton Band of Maliseet Indians of Maine
- Hualapai Indian Tribe of the Hualapai Indian Reservation (Arizona)