Tribal Government Sources: Nations by State -- OregonLast update: February 9, 2009
The listing of tribes in these pages have been compiled in order to allow for easier access to information on the culture and history of the Native American tribes of the United States.
Some of the links will have an icon next to them designating them as either Federally recognized () or State recognized ().
Appearance on this site does not mean an endorsement has been made
for recognition of any particular tribe. The listing was created in
order to aid academic research.
MT | NE| NV| NH| NJ| NM| NY | NC| ND| OH| OK| OR| PA | RI| SC| SD| TN| TX| UT | VT VA| WA| WV| WI| WY
- Burns Paiute Tribe of the Burns Paiute Indian Colony of Oregon
- Confederated Tribes of the Coos, Lower Umpqua & Siuslaw Indians of Oregon
- Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon
- Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Reservation (Oregon)
- Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Reservation (Oregon)
- Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon
- Coquille Tribe of Oregon
- Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Indians of Oregon
- Fort McDermitt Paiute and Shoshone Tribes of the Fort McDermitt Indian Reservation (Nevada and Oregon)
- Klamath Indian Tribe (Oregon)
MT | NE| NV| NH| NJ| NM| NY | NC| ND| OH| OK| OR| PA | RI| SC| SD| TN| TX| UT | VT | VA| WA| WV| WI| WY